Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a creative marketing intern (Part-time, Remote) to join our growing team. You are an undergraduate student currently enrolled at a four-year university or community college. The role is remote and can be based anywhere. As a part of marketing team, you will create and implement strategies for the content of the platform and grow the app performance by measuring and improving SEO/ASO and other important metrics. You will also work on growing the user base with email marketing activities and managing distribution of content across PlayPart's social channels.
Summary Of Main Responsibilities
• Create and implement strategies for the different sports categories from niche sports to tennis and extreme sports.
• Work on creative strategy & help define what type of content will best resonate with the next generation of young consumers
• Foster organic and sustainable growth of the platform by creating and implementing a compelling app store strategy.
• Constantly staying up to date with all sports media and social media trends to help guide the search for the best new partners.
• Ideate and develop content across various social channels.
• Take part in creating and implementing inbound and outbound email marketing strategies to foster growth of PlayPart warm up series, NFTs and other marketing initiatives.
• Transforming industry 20%
• Transforming organization 40%
• Transforming the marketing team 40%
Desired skills and mind-sets
• Love of sports and environment.
• Current undergraduate student currently enrolled at a four-year university or community college.
• Cross-functional and cross-cultural skills.
• Thinking outside the box.
• Good level of language skills. English mandatory, additional languages will be a plus.
• Excellent communication and social media skills.
Unique sports moments. Personalized to your preferences. We mix sports and environment to empower people to play and make an impact. PlayPart is a video sharing platform for sports where fans are empowered to express themselves through sport, raise awareness of environmental causes and win with impact.
Founded in 2021
Our team was formed in the midst of a global pandemic and we embraced a fully remote work culture from day one.
A team that's empowered and united by a passion for sports. Our employees are based in five different cities around the world (New York, Milan, Berlin, Tbilisi, Amsterdam and Los Angeles). At PlayPart, we are always looking for top players to join our team.
Community Together with our community, we are playing our part in mitigating various environmental issues all around the globe. We love winning with impact. Play For Net Zero.
High-Performance: We set high standards and hold everyone accountable for the same level of standards.
Diversity: We believe that diversity in background, culture and the way of thinking makes us smarter, stronger and more resilient.
A peer culture: People at all levels support one another. Everyone is fully invested in helping everyone else turn out the best work.
Be open-minded: We encourage everyone to effectively explore different points of view and different possibilities without letting their egos or blind spots get in the way.
Own it: Openness is a responsibility; you not only have the privilege to speak up and “ﬁght for right” but are obliged to do so.
Win With Impact: We love winning, but not all the victories are the same. We prefer winning with a positive impact on those around us.