Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking for the Partnerships Intern (Part-time, Remote) to join our growing team.
As a part of the partnerships team, you will work with some of the best sports content creators and inspiring athletes in the world. You will have to work cross-functionally alongside with the R&D, Design and Content teams to ensure the users get the maximum out of the platform.
Summary Of Main Responsibilities
• Identify, prioritize, and secure opportunities for sustainably growing the platform.
• Convey client feedback to the content team.
• Work closely with the content and design teams to make sure the content strategy is preserved.
• Constantly staying up to date with all sports media and social media trends to help guide the search for the best new partners.
• Transforming industry 20%
• Transforming organization 40%
• Transforming the content team 40%
Desired skills and mind-sets
• Love of sports and environment.
• Cross-functional and cross-cultural skills.
• Thinking outside the box.
• Good level of language skills. English mandatory, additional languages will be a plus.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Unique sports moments. Personalized to your preferences.
We mix sports and environment to empower people to play and make an impact. PlayPart is a video sharing platform for sports where fans are empowered to express themselves through sport, raise awareness of environmental causes and win with impact.
Founded in 2021
Our team was formed in the midst of a global pandemic and we embraced a fully remote work culture from day one.
A team that's empowered and united by a passion for sports. Our employees are based in five different cities around the world (New York, Milan, Berlin, Tbilisi, Amsterdam and Los Angeles). At PlayPart, we are always looking for top players to join our team. keep an eye on career opportunities.
Together with our community, we are playing our part in mitigating various environmental issues all around the globe. We love winning with impact.
Play For Net Zero.
High-Performance: We set high standards and hold everyone accountable for the same level of standards.
Diversity: We believe that diversity in background, culture and the way of thinking makes us smarter, stronger and more resilient.
A peer culture: People at all levels support one another. Everyone is fully invested in helping everyone else turn out the best work.
Be open-minded: We encourage everyone to effectively explore different points of view and different possibilities without letting their egos or blind spots get in the way.
Own it: Openness is a responsibility; you not only have the privilege to speak up and “ﬁght for right” but are obliged to do so.
Win With Impact: We love winning, but not all the victories are the same. We prefer winning with a positive impact on those around us.