Who We Are Looking For?
We are looking for a UX/UI graphic designer to join our growing team. We believe in the power of design to play a crucial role in helping us make the difference in the world of sports and environmental sustainability. We also believe that great designers can own the design game at any age and it's not necessary to have years of work experience to become a lead designer. We are looking for someone who loves UX/UI as well as brand identity and visual aspects of the design.
Summary Of Main Responsibilities
• Establish and implement a compelling UX/UI project plan.
• Identify end-user needs and behaviour.
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems.
• Play a crucial role in shaping the design strategy of the main product as well as other product launches.
• Improve experiences for customers by ensuring high-quality design.
• Create consistency across the organisation through good design. • Create sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
• Give the brand a new identity through design.
• Transforming product 70%
• Transforming organization 10%
• Transforming the design team 20%
Desired skills and mind-sets
• Cross-functional skills to be able to spread design across the departments.
• Compelling communication skills.
• Possesses passion to challenge status quo and find new solutions.
• Customer centric attitude.
• Empowers other to fail, learn and grow.
• Ability to create sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
• Experience with Adobe XD, Figma or other relevant tools for prototyping.
Unique sports moments. Personalized to your preferences.
We mix sports and environment to empower people to play and make an impact. PlayPart is a video sharing platform for sports where fans are empowered to express themselves through sport, raise awareness of environmental causes and win with impact.
Founded in 2021
Our team was formed in the midst of a global pandemic and we embraced a fully remote work culture from day one.
A team that's empowered and united by a passion for sports. Our employees are based in five different cities around the world (New York, Milan, Berlin, Tbilisi, Amsterdam and Los Angeles). At PlayPart, we are always looking for top players to join our team. keep an eye on career opportunities.
Together with our community, we are playing our part in mitigating various environmental issues all around the globe. We love winning with impact.
Play For Net Zero.
High-Performance: We set high standards and hold everyone accountable for the same level of standards.
Diversity: We believe that diversity in background, culture and the way of thinking makes us smarter, stronger and more resilient.
A peer culture: People at all levels support one another. Everyone is fully invested in helping everyone else turn out the best work.
Be open-minded: We encourage everyone to effectively explore different points of view and different possibilities without letting their egos or blind spots get in the way.
Own it: Openness is a responsibility; you not only have the privilege to speak up and “ﬁght for right” but are obliged to do so.
Win With Impact: We love winning, but not all the victories are the same. We prefer winning with a positive impact on those around us.